Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 20. syyskuuta 2008

Too much Temptations...

... and couldn't resist them!

I have been shopping like Charlotte the Shopper in this week. Oh, my poor wallet... But the good thing is that all my shoppings are involved in every possible way to my dear hobby - quilting : )

I received BIG parcel from Tilkkutex. Inside was cotton batting and different kinds of interfacings, which I'm going to use my christmas presents. I'm planning to sew one or two bag...

Then I visited at Anne Heidi's blog. She had joined the pincushion club and almost finished the first one. Second temptation... Quickly... must open the pages of Quilt Fabric Delights... and could not resist. I joined too. Now I'm waiting for my first post from there.

The shopping continued after I have visited at Anne's blog. Because I have christmas and angels in my mind I had to order her LOVELY 'I believe in Angels' -quilt as BOM.

And there is more temptations approaching...

Lynette's newest The kitten Tale -quilt is SO tempting. Have you seen it at her blog?

She has used fabrics from 'Harvest Home -collection by Blackbird Designs. Fortunately I have one fat quarter bundle waiting for a suitable pattern. I think I have found it...

It seems there is SO MUCH TO DO, but only 24 hours in one day. I - as so many other of us - wish some hour more to this day or should I wish two hands more;)))

See You!

PS. Have you visited at Bloom? She has made GORGEOUS Blue wren's nest bag! Pom-poms and everything;)

4 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Hello Finland!
I can see that we share the same interest, the same projects and suffer from the same disease...I have had a bad month with too much shopping as regards my hobby, I feel a touch of shame, so from now on until 2009: now more fabrics and no more books!!!

Elin kirjoitti...

Hi, it's me again! I have given you an award, look over at my blog. What if we made some CWD blocks together?

Marit Johanne kirjoitti...

This is my first visit to your blog and I like it very much. I am working on some Stitching Angel projects too, and it is interesting to see how different they can be with different fabrics, and the personal finish from the person who makes them. Marit from Norway

Colleen formerly of South Africa kirjoitti...

very cute stitcheries. Thanks for sharing...I love your pincushions. Delighful.