Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 3. marraskuuta 2008

Flying Angels... lazy days...

Ooh...! My dear Bernina is covered by spider webs...;))

Why? IT was Halloween weekend but, I have my doubts about that...

Anyway it's nearly two weeks when I last used it... oh, time is flying and I haven't kept my goals:(((

Top of the doggie quilt, still unfinished... cute pincushion is still unfinished and so on...my UFO pile is higher and higher... christmas is coming... No, I'm not stressed... YET!

On Sunday I wiped the webs off and sewed few seam, but only few.


Here is the result... No doggies, but bear and ladybugs, again. I decided to try Helen's tutorial Quilt as you go -method. I don't know whether I'll succeed? But after sewing stripes to the first block I realised I must be more accurate with seam allowances... Anyway I won't sew those blocks together yet. I'm planning to make the heart applique block between each stitchery block. Now I'm ready to embroider my third block - Tea Party.


The last block from Angel's Story is without last blanket stitches... I'll introduce all my Angels to you soon...

...before another Angels from Bunny Hill Designs will occupy my sewing room... or maybe they already have done it...


I had to try how it looks the Angel flying above winter landscape. Perhaps a good idea for the christmas card...



Because it's already November, I can finally show you picture of these goodies which I posted to my Dear Stitcher pal. Her name is Judy. She lives in Australia and is quite busy with her two boys. Hopefully she have enough time for herself too. I'm honoured to be her 'Angel'.

Helen wrote, if we are lucky she'll run all this fun again in next year... Jippii and REally Big Hugs....

4 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Love what you made for your swap angel. Hope I'll be able to join next year. Love visiting your blog!

Yvonne aka sommeke kirjoitti...

Hi,
Here is another Angels story quiltfan! Woooow, you are a busy lady, I love all I see on your blog.
Lovely stitchery, nice presents, sweet angels ...
Hugs,
Yvonne aka sommeke, in Antwerp/Belgium

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

You have a lovely blog!! I started "following" you too :O)
See ya!

Maritta kirjoitti...

Blogissamme on sinulle haaste :)
http://blokkisis.vuodatus.net