Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 4. tammikuuta 2009

Sunny Sunday with Jane



I have catched up with Dear Jane group. Here is my latest block...

So I have now done 80 blocks... Jippii!!!!
At the sidebar you'll find photos of my both Dear Janes.

I have moved my Flickr photos to this blog...

It means that from this day I'll concentrate all my storys from quilting world on this blog... There is no more blog quilttaleswithmusic. I noticed I have no time to write to two blog.


I show you - again - the fabric chart of my "first" DJ. It's easy to choose fabrics by following chart.

Blue Jane might look something like that...

If I'll find enough (169) different shades of blue, I'll sew every block from different fabric. For this I got my inspiration from Robine. In her DJ all blocks are green... She has also very detailed descriptions of the blocks she has made. I like the idea...

Sunny, but frosty (-10 C) greetings...

PS. May Britt and Kris are organizing a CHALLENGE to courage all us to finish one project a month in this year.


I'm not sure if I can do it, but I'll try... So better to go now and find some WISP's and UFO's... It's easy;)))

3 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Are you making two - 2 - DJs at the same time?
You are very clever. I'm not quite a jour with the group now.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

I joined in with May Britt and Kris too! A good way to get things finished. We've got snow and it's freezing cold. Quite unusual for here.

Karen kirjoitti...

Two Dear Janes. Good for you. I like your fabric chart.