Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 19. kesäkuuta 2009

Blue is All around Me...


... but not a skyblue. Weather of this midsummer seems to be quite cool and rainy.

I have spent quite hard week, mainly emotionally...
so not much has happened in my sewing world.

And because of this sad week, I was too tired to answer your lovely comments..
I'm so SORRY...

But hey, there is some new blocks...
two Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks


F2 Fool's Puzzle
(I have felt like that lately)

AND


L7 Lemoyne Star



I have appliqued June's block of the A Tisket, a Tasket and sewed next three DJ blocks. I'll post pictures of them later.

I hope I'll get soon rid of this blue feeling...
before I forget...
Have a glad Midsummer!!!!

2 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Wonderful blocks! My week has been very special also...Hope you feel better soon!

Stina Blomgren kirjoitti...

Please take care...and hope you feel better soon...
Glad Midsommar to you too..:o)