Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 4. tammikuuta 2010

Charity Quilt Blocks


The blocks, which Fenix is showing are the charity quilt blocks to the Simone.
They are now on their way to the Nederland.
Hopefully they will arrive savely and in time...

I have decided not to make any New Year promises -
but I must set some easy (?) goals.


1. Sew 1 My DJ and 1 SBS block in week
2. Sew 2 or 3 CWD blocks in month
3. Stitch one Girls Day Out block in month (challenge)
4. Finish one Noah & Friends Quilt
5. Participate OPAM 2010 (or try to;)
6. Enjoy the Quilting and Stitching Every Day

Wishing you a creative week;)

4 kommenttia:

May Britt kirjoitti...

That is great goals you have to reach for. I so agree in the last one: Enjoy the Quilting and Stitching Every Day

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

You have some great goals for the year! I look forward to seeing lots of blocks in the weeks and months to come :o)

Happy quilting!
Hugs and stitches

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Those charity blocks which you have send to Simone is for a charity quilt she is making for a day which I'm hosting. So I will see they in real. Whoaw what a lot of goals you have set to yourself, but I know you will love it.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Lovely blocks, Satu and they are already here! I am posting them today. Your last goal is the most important one!