Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 1. maaliskuuta 2010

FOR TODAY March 1, 2010

Outside My Window... foggy and gray, even the snow is dirty and gray. But it's slightly melting - few + degrees.

I am thinking... the Olympics and last two weeks. The finnish athletes were not so good as they hoped. The goal for the medals was to get 12, but they received only 1 silver and four bronze.

I am thankful for... that I have made a decision about the new job. I'll take it. Let's see what will happen! I'm going to start there in the middle of the April.

From the kitchen... Chili con carne with taco chips and glass of beer.

I am wearing... black blouse with white retro flowers and black pants.

I am creating... the birthday card.

I am going... to cut the pieces of the block #1 Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. I'm late, because I totally forget that the first block is released today. So I won't be in draw tomorrow:( By the way my Jelly roll is Dandelion girl from Moda.

I am reading... Tule takaisin, pikku nalle (Come back, tiny teddy bear). It's a children's book written by Tuula Kallioniemi. I heard it once at the radio. It was so funny and touching story that I wanted to read it too.

I am hoping... that I have made the right decisions recently.

I am hearing... the noise of the computer and Fenix's breathing. He is sleeping on the keyboard table. The keyboard is on my lap...

Around the house... silent. I'm nearly falling asleep too.

One of my favorite things... quilts with appliques. You'll find gorgeous applique projects here. Janet is really talented appliquer. I'm a permanent reader of her fabulous blog.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Deliver the first boxes of the books to the new lodging. Sew some blocks;) Finish the first block of the Le jardin

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Have a splendid week with your crafts!

2 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Satu! Many new steps in life for you these coming months! Thinking of you.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oikein paljon onnea uuteen duuniin :)
t. Saila