Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 5. huhtikuuta 2010

FOR TODAY April 5, 2010

Outside My Window... morning broked gray, but the sky is becoming more and more clear. A lovely, sunny second Easter Day!

I am thinking... of Leanne. I send to her many supportive thoughts. She is one of my favorite quiltdesigners.

I am thankful for... the most of the things are now delivered to the new lodging. What a relief! Few past weeks have been awful! But there is still some stuff, which I have to clear out and carry to the rubbish dump.

From the kitchen... I'm eating an apple, but for the dinner I'm going to make a chicken in cheesesauce with mandarin slices and noodles.

I am wearing... olivegreen blouse, velvet trousers (lila) and woolsocks.

I am creating... the block 4 of the Girl's Day Out -quilt. I also joined to the Stitch- a- Long -group, which is doing the Gardener's Journal designed by Anni Downs. I started it few years ago. Then I stitched two stitcheries, but lately I made use them of greeting cards. So I'll start again. The first goal is finish the block G in April.

I am going... to arrange some clothes on the shelves and stitch.

I am reading... Doris Lessing's book called On Cats.

I am hoping... more sunny days. Here is still a good deal of snow.

I am hearing... the noise of the Weezel. It's a toy, which Fenix got at Christmas.

Around the house... Fenix is running all over the house. He has... in finnish... HEPULI;) He is little angry with me, because he hasn't yet found HIS spot on this new desk.

One of my favorite things... is crocheting. I found a nice pattern of covering and so far I have crochet few patches... very relaxing. Those new variegated woolgarns - Novita Nalle Kukkaketo - are delicious.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'll have four last workdays ahead at the Ruusutarhat. I'm feeling sad, but life must go on... Maybe I'll go back there someday, but now I want to learn new things about nursering the public gardens.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Ei kommentteja: