Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 30. kesäkuuta 2011

June: Dead Season

OMG! No OPAMs in June!!!!!

But these two kitty ladies are desperately needing something for the next Saturday. They'll meet their new friends then and they would like to bring along something nice. I proposed I could sew a blanket for the picnic. Then I could use these blocks... 

BUT I must hurry, because Saturday morning is SOOOOON!!!!! AND it's damn too hot - for a change! So the sewing mood is very low at this moment...

Besides this working week has been nearly disaster (doing the work of two people, small crash - my fault, angry phone calls -typical in this profession etc.).... and our darling old sporty Bernina got ill last weekend. I must carry it to the 'doctor'... a SIGH! How much it'll cost... and entire bunch of other smaller happenings, which were not so happy either...  
Sometimes it feels that nothing goes right in this foolish life!!!!! 
 SO...
today I don't even want to talk or think about Fixed stars in past June. There was mainly dissappointments.
And because I want to avoid more frustration in a future
--- otherwise I'll go grazy ---
I decided not to set or search for any Fixed stars in July!!!
  AND...
... to getting better ending to this story...
I'm showing you the latest SBS blocks

 Atleast I was able to keep one of the goals in June... a SIGH again!!!

See you... in a more cheerful mood;))

3 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Poor you, Satu! It seems like this has really not been your week/month. But then, your blocks do look very pretty again.
Hope you can get the blanket ready for the two cute little kitties. Where will they be going this weekend?
Tell Bernina to get better soon!
Have a peaceful Friday and weekend!

Dolores kirjoitti...

I do hope the days ahead will be better for you. Think positive thoughts.

Karen kirjoitti...

Hope things get better soon! Love your blocks!