Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 4. lokakuuta 2011

SBS -block News...

... four weeks and then they are all
DONE!

 Namely ALL SBS blocks!!!
I hardly can resist to sew all last four immediately...
but otherwise 
I just like to enjoy this neverending feeling...
I think some of you know exactly, what I'm meaning.

Here are the previous four blocks.

Now I'm wondering...

is there any BOW -life after Sylvia's Bridal Sampler???
What does it mean... the end of sewing SBS blocks weekly?
Will it leave a HUGE HOLE in my life?

... just wondering...
AND wishing you a WONDERful week!

PS. Kiitos ihanista kommenteista Ulla ja Irma!

3 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

How wonderful to be able to see the end of a long project. Good for you. I love the quilt.

Elin kirjoitti...

I look forward to see the quilt come together! You have been very clever, I think. Oh yes, you know there are several other projects out there....;))

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Almost finished? Wow, you really stuck to it until the end. I bet it will be a weird feeling not to have any ore blocks to make after the last four.
KATRIN W.