Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 12. helmikuuta 2012

Jotain valmista. Osa2 - in February


For February I choosed an easy project:  a small tablerunner, which I started last year. It was only without quilting and binding...
I decided it would be finished early in February... so I have time for the other projects...
Is the middle of the month early? ... probably not... but...

I thought hard how shall I do the quilting. 
Shall I stay in the ditch or do the free motion?
If I do free... what kind of pattern?
Suddenly on one evening I realized it!
 
 I'll sew some kind of petal shapes on each twister... 
I'm pleased, but as you see, I need more practise with the free motion Q ;o)

 
Now the Easter may arrive!

But before that...

 
... the quilting will never end...
Oh, the neck is aching and I need a break and a hot chocolate!

HAPPY quilting SUNDAY!!!!!

9 kommenttia:

Theresa kirjoitti...

Lovely colours for your table runner and I like the quilting that you've done on it - your assistant is very handsome indeed :)

Cattinka kirjoitti...

The Quilting on the table runner looks good, just as the whole table runner does. Fenix is so funny, he has to look at everything, and we share the same taste, he is interested in the same things as I am.
Have a nice sunday
KATRIN W.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

From what I see, your FMQ looks very good. And perfect to the blocks.
Fenix is a good friend. Always keeping you company.

Elin kirjoitti...

What a loveley table runner! Are you practicing free motion?? Good girl!

Irma kirjoitti...

Minusta tuo tikkaus sopii hyvin tähän
työhön, korostaa mukavasti kuviota:)

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Kyllä tuli hieno ja tikkaus sopii todella hyvin:

BevBSews kirjoitti...

Hello Satu, Your table runner is lovely. The colours work well together in this design and your quilting completes it beautifully. Hope you have a great day and stay warm.

Ulla's Quilt World kirjoitti...

Hyvää Ystävänpäivää!
Todella ihana tilkkutyö! Mahtavat värit!
terv. toinen Tilkkurinkiläinen :)

Karen kirjoitti...

Excellent quilting, I love your little table runner, wonderful colours.