Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 2. helmikuuta 2012

Plans for February

In the beginning...
I want to thank you all, who have commented on my stories.
I usually answer you (if I have time) by email, but there is some non-bloggers, who I can't answer through my email... So please, remember
I truly appreciate all comments ;o) THANKS / KIITOS!

And then some plans!

My PIP in February is...
eli Jotain valmista joka kuukausi projektini helmikuussa on...

Easter Twister -tablecloth / -pöytäliina. 
I started it last year in April, so it's not even old UFO. 
I don't know what happened, but it's only without quilting and binding... 
And it's not a large project either, only 16" x 16". And I like those colours and fabrics... 
What's wrong? Why it's still unfinished?
... one of life's mysteries...
BUT it won't be long unfinished! Now I see it as a good chance to practise free-motion quilting...

In the middle of the school projects...
I'll relax with next blocks of My Favorite Things.
There is three blocks: an ice cream, a hot chocolate and a good book.
I got the layer cake of 'Papillon' (new line by 3 Sisters, Moda)... 
perhaps I'll now start to sew the sashings...

Then there is a new AYOS challenge ahead...
it's Carrie Nelson's I.S.T.H.
must be careful with those letters... ;o)
The original pattern is made of red-blue fabrics...

... and I must admit that those colours - I mean red and blue together - is really out of my comfort zone!
But I'm going to start... and if I'll success... I'll have the first Christmas present ready in the end of F.
I planned to make a some kind of tablerunner version of I.S.T.H. (did I write it right?)

But now hyrr-hyrf... 
Freezing (-20 degrees of C) Winter wishes to you
lucky we have warming quilts around us;o)

2 kommenttia:

Michele kirjoitti...

Your Full House quilt in the parade looks amazing! Great job!

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Täällä Pohjanmaalla on 28 astetta pakkasta eikä oikein viitsi ulos mennä, mutta aurinko paistaa ja sinun helmikuun työssä on lämpimät värit. Puna-sininen odotan innolla mitä niistä tulee.