Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 2. maaliskuuta 2012

Something small and beauty...

... is Bibelot
the next Another Year of Schnibbles project.
Look, I have already prepared for it...

 ... the fabrics have been selected, first blocks sewn, but there is one thing that worries me.
What would be it's use? Shall it be just a small quilt for a doll or baby... 
or a wall hanging...
or would it be only small decorative... cushion?

Hmm.. I'm thinking...
perhaps you almost see the smoke, which is surrounding me ;o)

There is an empty place on this wall... hm... (look, more smoke;o)
Maybe I need to ask this from Fenix!

Happy - maybe thoughtful - weekend to you all!!!

PS. I apologize for all the problems with the previous post.

5 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

You're fast in starting this one! I think I want to join too. Something very different.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Did you ask Fenix oppinion jet? To me the small quilt looks like a tablecloth, woudln´t that be an idea?
What ever you choose, I wish you lots of fun creating it.
KATRIN W.

Dolores kirjoitti...

I'm sure that it will be lovely whatever size or whatever purpose you and Fenix decide for the Schnibble. I do like your fabric choice.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Have you decided what to do yet? This is much better to read, thank you.

Michele kirjoitti...

The colors in your blocks are lovely! I can't wait to see the whole thing :-) I picked out some of my colors today. You are making such progress :-)