Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2012

Sunday Activities and BOM Rehab Treat

The morning was rainy and cloudy today... 
so it happened that my steps took me to the sewing room...
Does it sound like a miracle? Oh yes, it does ;o)

... and I finally (the pieces of this block were cut few weeks ago) sewed 'Four O'clocks' block for the Designer Mystery 2011 BOM. It's a nice block pattern with small and bigger patches. I think I'll take part in Sinta's BOM Rehab...

I have now totally eight blocks pieced.

By the way, if you take part in BOM Rehab at Sinta's blog in every week, you have four possibilities to win something. I was the lucky fellow in May and Sinta sent me this wonderful book! It's full of inspiration!!!

My evening activity is to knit summer socks and watch tv ;o)

HAVE a wonderful week!!!

6 kommenttia:

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Tykkään kovasti noista heleistä väreistä ja blokin kuviosta! Mielenkiintoista nähdä, miltä kokonaisuus tulee näyttämään:-)

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Hi Satu,
these blocks look very tricky, but you sewed them very nicely. How nice that you won that book.
And I wish you lots of fun knitting, these will be beautiful socks.
KATRIN W.

Irma kirjoitti...

Kauniit sukat on tulossa:)
Blokki näyttää mielenkiintoiselta.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Your ahead of me with the designer blocks. I've decided not to make the tulip but make a block a second time with different fabrics.
Ha, so you were infected by the knitting virus ... Love the wool.

Jen kirjoitti...

HI! Satu, The 8 blocks are pretty and a nice pattern for them. Lucky you winning and receiving the book.
I love to knit also and your socks are looking good, nice yarn..

Sinta Renee kirjoitti...

I love the yarn... and I see a sweet little project in the picture too. Your blocks are wonderful Satu! Thanks for being in the BOM Rehab!