Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 4. maaliskuuta 2013

Testing

This morning I tested my sewing 'condition' with Oh, my Stars.


I planned to sew three stars, but after two 4" stars, I had to give up. 

The feeling was not so bad or either so nice... but I'll have plenty of time to sew later... and I have plenty of other projects to continue;o)

Here's the newest stars...
 ... basic sawtooth star and chevron star. (Sorry, the colors are very odd! I'm still using the white-off background fabric and different shades of greens for the stars.)

As I told you earlier, I have plenty of other works to choose...
so I won't be bored ;o)

...hm.. should I do cross-stitches... or piece english paper STARS!... or knit a second sock....
Choices... choices;o)

See you!

2 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I think most important would be for you to make the second sock! One sock must be very lonely.
KATRIN W.

Dolores kirjoitti...

I think you should knit a second sock too. Good to see you keeping busy. I like your pink and gray stars and hexagons.