Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2013

Yet One Star...

... this week ;o)

this morning I supposed, I won't sew today... at all...
but on the cutting board were the trimmed pieces of yesterday's 12" star. 
Then I got an idea... bling!
They might be large enough to use in the middle of the 8" star!
I had to try it... NOW! 
I do have 'plenty of time' to clean up some other time...
So I need four 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" units for the middle part...

Voila!
the 8" variation star of 'County Fair is there ;o) 

 Hmm... this looks more beautiful than the previous one...

Of course I couldn't hold myself... I had also cutted pieces for one small block of Milky Way.
And you know the sewing is much more tempting than the cleaning...

Oh, I could have sew all day and night long these blocks,
if only someone would cut me more of patches needed for them...

But perhaps I'll start now to make some household work...

I WISH you again A CreAtive WeekEND!!!

3 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I guess you will need one of those fabric cut machines sooner or later, then you can spend more time sewing and less cutting.
The star and the other blocks look very pretty.
KATRIN W.

Soile Kivinen kirjoitti...

Tähdet näyttävät ihanilta! Älä ihmettele, jos minäkin alan pian tuikkia, tähtiä minullakin mielessä.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ihana tuo kehittelemäsi tähti! Sen idea tulee näkyviin ihan toisella tavalla edellisen postauksen isossa kuvassa, jossa olet laittanut tähtiblokkien kuvat suunnitelmapohjalle. En ole viikkoon koskenut ompelukoneeseen, ja on kovia vieroitusoireita, johon muutama tähtönen ehkä auttaisi - kun vain ehtisi.