Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 6. heinäkuuta 2015

2015 BOM Vacation Time - The Hot Dog Stand

While I was sewing Pat Sloan's newest mystery block, I noticed a new sewing inspector outside.
This mew sat behind the window following very carefully what I was doing.
Or did I only imagine that?

 Perhaps she or he waited there a little snack... maybe a piece of hot dog ;)

 Here is July's block - The Hot Dog Stand

Oh dear... next photo is very low quality, sorry about that!

But there are all blocks together laid out in the same manner as Pat showed us.

Happy sewing time to you all!!!

2 kommenttia:

tarja rakel kirjoitti...

kauniita ja taidolla tehtyjä bomeja

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ihailen tarkkaa ja täsmällistä työtäsi! Pat Sloanin asettelu ei vielä anna vinkkiä tulevasta kokonaisuudesta, mutta hyvälle näyttää tähän asti.